Monday, May 4, 2009

ScienceRoll

My name is Bertalan Meskó. I'm a last year medical student (currently doing clinical rotation) at the University of Debrecen, Hungary. Here is my LinkedIn profile.

I plan to become a clinical geneticist specialized in personalized genomics. I believe that the future of medicine belongs to this field.
On this blog, my aim is to make medicine, genetics more readable even for those who are not too interested in them. That's why I mostly write about genetic testing, personalized genetics, the most important news of clinical genetics and, of course, popular medicine.

I also work on the relationship between web 2.0 and medicine. I try to provide useful content; tools and services that could ease the work of physicians, medical students, nurses or medical librarians.

http://scienceroll.com/