Friday, July 9, 2010

Musings of a Distractible Mind

You may have noticed that I go from serious to absurd quite quickly. If
you have not notice it, then you are reading this page before looking at
my blog. I firmly believe that life is always full of happy things and
hard things. The key is to grab both of them at the same time and
understand that both of them are important parts of life. I work as a
physician and so face some very hard situations regularly. I see death
and suffering very frequently. Yet I also love the absurd. Humor
(especially very odd humor) is like air in the lungs. It makes you feel
alive and real.

Reading this blog you may get the impression that I can't make up my
mind if I am serious or silly. Yet I think we all need a portion of both
in our lives. I do my best to keep the balance and hope you enjoy the
experience.

http://distractible.org/